Syracuse, United States
Syracuse is in New York, USA. Syracuse has a humid continental climate and is known for its snowfall. The best time to visit Syracuse is during Summer.
THINGS TO DO:
- Rosamond Gifford Zoo: It is one of the top Syracuse attractions. The zoo is open all the year round, even in the chilly Syracuse winters.
- The Salt Museum: It's a totally unique and unexpected experience. In history, the city supplied the entire country with salt. You must visit this museum.
- Beaver Lake Nature Center: This is a nature lover's paradise, with plenty to see, including more than two hundred bird species and more than eight hundred plant varieties.
- The Westcott Theater: It is one of the most celebrated music venues in the region and it hosts a huge variety of musicians.
- Community Folk Art Center: You can watch exhibitions, live music, poetry readings and more with your family to have a wonderful time.
WHERE TO EAT?
- Modern Malt: In this restaurant, the food is served in a fun, retro atmosphere. Modern with a retro twist on classic comfort food.
- Eleven Waters: It is located in the Marriott in downtown Syracuse. Inspired by New York's Finger Lakes wine region, the restaurant offers unique local flavors in a modern but rustic bistro experience.
- Dinosaur BBQ: This is a fun, loud place with great food. Whatever you order, make sure you get the Swag Sample Plate first. It comes with fried green tomatoes, chicken wings, deviled eggs and spicy boiled shrimp. The fried green tomatoes are light.
Where to stay?
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown- It has Luxurious rooms with casual Bar, pub and a gym.
- Crowne Plaza Syracuse- It is a high budget hotel with free Wi Fi and airport shuttle.
- Genesee Grande Hotel- It is a Classic Hotel with free Wi Fi and also has gym, meeting and dining space.
- Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor- It has waterfront lodging and rooms aligned in a straight line. It offers pool facility and a gym.